Saturday, December 3, 2011

Helloooo Nurse!

I survived!  Back to work was wonderful...albeit very painful, but so great to be back!  I only worked about 5 hours on both Thursday and Friday, which was about perfect.  I'm a nurse again!  I even made it back to "Nutcracker" rehearsal today!  My daughter, Lily and I are both performing in our local ballet performance of "The Nutcracker" this year.  She is doubling as a very sneaky mouse AND a mischievous, but adorable clown.  As for me...well, I'm a very exuberant "party goer" in the opening scene.  No big complicated dance steps...the occasional pas de bourree, but that's it.  Nothing crazy and painful.  And that's just peachy keen with me!  Very, very happy to be back doing the things I love!  I might even get a little wild and try to put the Christmas tree up later... we need a little Christmas, right this very minute!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment