Friday, December 16, 2011

Jumping The Gun

Remind me to NEVER write new posts on a weekend....when my ability to somewhat "take it easy" and sit and stand and walk at my choosing creates a false sense of "hey, this isn't so bad...I'm getting better!"  'Cause this past Monday and Tuesday just slapped that optimistic grin right off my face!  Came home from work Monday to hubby's greeting of "woah, you're limping again!"  And I probably could've gotten a speeding ticket after work Tuesday, from rushing home to my Norco and ice.
Well, there you have it.  Foot in mouth.  I am not invincible, nor am I recovering at a "speed of light" pace.  Sounds like I'm right alongside all my other hipchicks (and dudes!) in this 'what feels like slow as molasses' recovery.  And this is only scratching the surface.  Day by day by day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment