Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Laptop Down!

No new posts lately due to a faulty laptop.  And whenever I seem to try to drag myself to the desktop, one of my precious offspring is on it.  So....I've been slacking.  Sorry.  In happier news, I'm still workin' and I'm still runnin'.  More and more and more.  I'm like the little engine that could.  Some days I backslide and some days I'm chugging up that ridiculously steep hill and praying that I'm somewhere near the top.  Kinda like life, huh?  Stay tuned for more updates...and if anyone has any laptop advice, I'm all ears!


2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I think my heart fluttered when I saw that you are a RN in TX. I am a nursing student in Austin with a recent dysplasia diagnosis...signs are pointing to a PAO but nothing confirmed yet. I haven't read completely through your blog but was wondering about when you were able to go back to work post PAO? Just gathering all the data I can while I play the waiting game! Thank you so much for putting your story out there!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah!
      I actually had surgery for FAI, not a PAO...but, I can tell you that I was off work about 3-4 months per hip. I still have painful days, but it's soooo much better than before!!! Keep in touch with your "hip journey" and shoot me a message anytime! 😉

      Delete