Thursday, August 16, 2012

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Made it to Augusta and Fort Gordon. It is BEAUTIFUL here! Probably one of the prettiest Army posts I've ever seen! We met up with some friends of friends and had a wonderful Bible study last night! All is well and my heart is peaceful and content :-)

Finally met my surgeon and the chief resident today. Extremely impressed with EVERYONE we've encountered here at Eisenhower Army Medical Center! Doc is very confident that this surgery will essentially "fix" me! He is going in via arthroscopy (yay!) and plans to debride and shape the bones how they SHOULD be. He'll also be repairing all the tears of the labrum and screwing things back in place when he's done. Ya know....your basic Home Depot job ;-)

We report to the OR at 0600 in the morning! I've already put in my order for my Propofol....shaken, not stirred. LOVE TO ALL!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment