Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cut The Cord!

Got stitches out yesterday and strangely, I feel like a FREE woman! However, realistically I know this is only just another baby step. Still, it makes me want to run and jump and skip and do some high kicks over my head! Alas, baby steps, Amy...baby steps. Ugh! Pain is getting better everyday. Range of motion is getting better everyday (albeit VERY slowly!). I am doing my stretches at home and finding them to be a bit easier than the first go around...which is incredibly encouraging! Getting SUPER excited about Christmas too! I'm just a big kid to begin with, so add the holidays to the mix and well, let's just say...I'm happier than a bird with a french fry! But, this bird is ready to bust outta this cage and fly free! Patience is not one of my strong suits. Perhaps that's why God has presented these "road bumps" in my life....to slow me down and teach me patience. Lord knows, it's done nothing but draw me closer to Him...and that alone is the greatest blessing of all of this ordeal! The Lord truly does work in mysterious ways. If only we would just slow down and LISTEN! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment